April 16th, 2018
I am happy to report that Prom 2018 at The Duke was a success! Our students had a wonderful time and did a great job representing Pathway with their well-mannered behavior. The event was beautiful. A special thank you to Mrs. Marissa Bandin and the Pathway Student Council for making the magical evening possible, as well as to Mr. Victor Moreno for his photography services.
This Thursday is our Cheer and Dance Team performance in the high school gym. It will take place from 6-8pm, and tickets are $3.00 for students and $5.00 for adults. Please come out and support the ladies that have supported our student athletes all year long!
Parents, please remember there is no school this Friday, April 20th. Our offices will also be closed.
We are also preparing to send home letters for students that will be required to attend summer school. Please keep an eye out for this documentation if you know that your student did not successfully complete a course in semester one.
Important Dates (Dates for Seniors are in Bold)
• Friday April 20th- No School
• • April 28th- Site Council Golf Tournament
• April 10th- Tickets for graduation Ceremony available in HS Office. Students should visit Mrs. Bandin Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday for tickets. Up to 8 tickets per family.
• May 4th Senior Breakfast- 9:30 am in the HS gym
• May 11th- Senior Grades Lock
• Senior Award Night- May 16th @7pm
• May 17th- Senior Walk 8:15 am graduation/Practice at 9:00 am
• Graduation- May 18th @ 7pm
• 8th Grade Promotion- May 23rd @7pm
• Last Day of School- May 23rd, Early Dismissal
Dr. Alfonso F. Alva
Campus Director/High School Principal