September 7, 2017
Dear Pathway families,
Our school year is off to a great start. We would like to recognize the outstanding efforts of both the staff and students as they focus on academic rigor within each classroom. We are impressed by how well our students are adjusting to a new school year with academic expectations being high. Our focus will always remain on academic excellence and quality in the classroom as well as ensuring each child is known and recognized each and every day.
Here are some important dates to remember:
- 9/11/17 Veterans Day Celebration
- 9/12/17 Grand Canyon University tour for Juniors and Seniors
- 9/15/17 Professional Development Day----NO SCHOOL
- 9/20/17 Site Council Meeting (3:30 to 4:30)
- 9/21/17 Parent/Teacher Conferences (3:30 to 6:00)
- 9/22/17 Parent/Teacher Conferences (1:30 to 4:00)
- 9/29/17 Coffee with the Leadership Team at (9:00) in the High School Conference room. This is an opportunity for parents and community to meet the leadership team and discuss the school’s progress.
For our sporting events, please visit the follow link that will take you to our school website.
We look forward to a very positive and productive school year together. We would like to extend a special yearlong invitation to our families to join us at school activities and events. We value your involvement and support in your child’s education.
Dr. Alfonso F. Alva
Campus Director/High School Principal